As a member of the Marine Industries Association of the Treasure Coast you become a part of one of the most active marine associations in Florida. Your membership puts you in the company of businesses and organizations who are well known locally, statewide and nationally. Regular association activities provide invaluable networking opportunities.
Members Working Together… Our Strength
Benefits of Membership
- Networking with other industry professionals
- Training/discussions allow you to share ideas with related businesses and provide information to protect and grow your operation
- Discounts on events
- Inclusion in Treasure Coast Marine Business Guide
- Weekly Newsletter
- Listing and links on MIATC website
- Automatic membership in Marine Industries Association of Florida
- Involvement in local and statewide legislative practices, see our progress on our MIATC Advocacy page.
- Involvement with County Economic Development Boards and Business Development Boards to increase awareness of the Marine Industries
- Annual Boat Show-Boat shows are the lifeblood of the marine industry
- Annual Holiday Boat Parades
- Waterway Cleanup
MIATC plays an active role in the local community. Our board and membership keeps a close eye on local issues that affect both marine businesses and the boating public. MIATC also maintains a scholarship fund to benefit local students with an interest in the marine industry.
The MIATC is here to promote harmony in the industry and to protect and promote boating to the public.
Become a Member
To become a member of the MIATC, please download and complete a MIATC Membership Application. Mail your form, along with a check for $235* (plus a $50 one time member processing fee) to:
Marine Industries Association of the Treasure Coast PO Box 1639 Stuart, FL 34995
For more information contact: Phone 772-692-7599, Fax 772-781-4240
Dues renew July 1st for $235 (if paid before August 30th). On September 1st dues are $260
*If you join after January, dues are pro-rated to $19.58 a month.